Friday, December 14, 2012

Run, don't walk

Okay, actually, no running in the library. Ha, got ya! But do hurry in. The listing of all the "New" items added so far in the month of December is now available online.

And boy, are there some good ones. I'll highlight just a couple that I personally have been eagerly anticipating (which means your kids probably are too!)

Picture books:
- Charlie and his rascally little sister Lola are back for more brotherly/sisterly love in But I've Used All Of My Pocket Change
- David Shannon (one of my favorite authors) has a new tale to tell in Jangles: A Big Fish Story
- Elephant and Piggie are cuter than ever in Mo Willems' Let's Go For A Drive!
- Max and Ruby's Treasure Hunt is just that in Rosemary Wells' addition to her beloved series.

Chapter books:
- Babymouse's weird little amoeba friend is cooking up trouble again in Squish: The Power of the Parasite by Jennifer L. Holm
- Dork it up with Rachel Renee Russell's Dork Diaries: Tales From A Not-So-Smart Miss-Know-It-All.
- Let me get out of the way before everyone charges for Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney
- You can't have this one until I'm done reading it. "Who Could That Be At This Hour?" the 1st book in the new series by Lemony Snicket
- And we can never forget those brave warrior cats in Yellowfang's Secret courtesy of the Erin Hunter conglomerate

Oh, I could go on and on. But you should just check out the listing. Don't forget NEW Audio, DVD's and Videogames! Be #1 on the hold list!

No comments:

Post a Comment